Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles 3D metallic nanostructure fabrication by surfactant-assisted multiphoton-induced reduction
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/196527
- 3D metallic nanostructure fabrication by surfactant-assisted multiphoton-induced reduction
- Cao, Yao-Yu; Takeyasu, Nobuyuki; Tanaka, Takuo; Duan, Xuan-Ming; Kawata, Satoshi
- A laser fabrication technique for metal nanostructures is developed. Owing to the control of the growth of metal particles by surfactants, the spatial resolution of the technique breaks the classical limitation of the light. Three-dimensional silver nanostructures are experimentally demonstrated (see image).
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Small, Vol. 5, no. 10 (May 2009), pp. 1144-1148
- Publication year
- Aqueous solutions; Diffraction limit of light; Diffraction limits; Electromagnetic wave diffraction; Femto-second laser; Focused laser; Large scale systems; Laser power; Lasers; Light; Metal; Metal growth; Metal ions; Metal structures; Metallic nanostructure; Metallic structures; Metals; Microscopic image; Mode-locked; Multiphoton; Multiphoton processes; Nanomaterial; Nanoparticles; Nanostructures; Nanostructures photoreduction; Oxidation reduction reaction; Oxidation-reduction; Photons; Photo-reduction; Pulsed laser applications; Quantum optics; Silver; Silver nanoparticles; Small features; Solutions; Spectroscopy; Spectrum analysis; Structural metals; Surface active agents; Surfactants; Three dimensional; Ultrastructure
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed