Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/196548
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- CCi Digital Futures 2010: the internet in Australia
- Ewing, Scott; Thomas, Julian
- This report presents findings from the second survey of the Australian component of the World Internet Project. This survey is a project of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation at the Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology. This report provides an overview of the study, presenting a broad picture of the Internet in Australia, with comparisons to our earlier 2007 study, and to the international findings of our partners in the World Internet Project.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Publication year
- Australia; Internet; Internet access
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries, Institute for Social Research, Faculty of Life and Social Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010. This report is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia licence. You are free to copy, communicate and adapt this work, so long as you attribute the ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation and the authors. For more information see http://www.creativecommons. org/licenses/by/2.5/au.
- Research Projects
- Full text