Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/196621
- Nelson information technology: VCE units 1 and 2, 5th edition
- Potts, Colin; Lawson, James; Fitzpatrick, Michael; Keane, Therese; Lawson, Margaret; Caridi, Antonia
- This best-selling series by Colin Potts has been updated and revised by an expert author team headed by Series Editors Colin Potts and James Lawson. The series is a fully integrated course in two levels, written specifically to meet the requirements of the Information Technology VCE Units 1-4 Study Design 2011-2015. All of the popular features from the previous editions have been retained and updated, including the accompanying teacher website, with sample assessment tasks, revision and application exercises, solutions to all the questions that are in the book, practice exams, and self-correcting practice questions that mirror the Units 3 & 4 end of year exam.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Publication year
- Information technology; Textbooks; Secondary education; VCE; Victorian Certificate of Education
- Cengage Learning
- 9780170187466, 0170187462
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.