Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/197725
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Design and fabrication of F-doped large mode area leakage channel fiber
- Pal, Mrinmay; Paul, Mukul C.; Mahanty, Tarun; Ghosh, Debasri; Bhadra, Shyamal K.; Rosa, Lorenzo; Saitoh, Kunimasa
- We report design and fabrication of all-glass LMA leakage-channel fiber constituting fluorine doped rods surrounding silica core. Fabrication of fluorine doped rods and fiber are described. Silica bridge width is engineered for effectively single-mode behaviour.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 15th OptoElectronics and Communications Conference (OECC2010), Sapporo, Japan, 05-09 July 2010, pp. 784-785
- Publication year
- Fabrication; Fluorine; Fluorine-doped; Large mode area; Leakage channels; Optoelectronic devices; Silica; Silica bridges; Silica cores; Single mode
- 9784885522451, 4885522455
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010. Published by IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed