Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Mentoring and employee job-induced stress: an examination of the cultural context on mentoring effects in China
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/198229
- Mentoring and employee job-induced stress: an examination of the cultural context on mentoring effects in China
- Qian, J.; Hays, J.; Chen, G.; Lin, X.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of 'Sustainable Management and Marketing', the 23rd Annual Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM 2009) Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 02-04 December 2009 / Nicholas Beaumont (ed.)
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0806 Information Systems
- China; Cultural context; Employee stress; Job-induced stress; Mentoring; Mentoring effects
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management
- 9781863081573, 1863081577
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed