Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Final report: feasibility study linking best value procurement assessment to outcome performance indicators
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/199190
- Final report: feasibility study linking best value procurement assessment to outcome performance indicators
- Dalrymple, John
- This feasibility study was established to investigate the application of the concept of 'best value' in construction procurement in Australia. In the case of 'best value' in the business enterprise, 'best value' is that which returns greatest value to the business enterprise's shareholders. However, in the case of the public sector, 'best value' is more complex. For that reason, this research project focuses mainly on public sector construction project procurement.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Australia; Best value; Built assets; Construction procurement; Construction project procurement; Feasibility study; Outcome performance indicators; Public sector
- Cooperative Research Centre for Construction Innovation, Queensland University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002 Icon.Net Pty Ltd. To the extent permitted by law, all rights are reserved and no part of this publication covered by copyright may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means except with the written permission of Icon.Net Pty Ltd.