Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/200884
- Miss 13-Dot: Theresa Wai-chun Lee’s legendary Hong Kong comic character
- Wong, Wendy Siuyi
- This exhibition, curated by Wendy Siuyi Wong, spotlights the first and foremost female character in the history of Hong Kong comics, Theresa Wai-chun Lee's Miss 13-Dot of 13-Dot Cartoon, considering how societal images of women in 1970s Hong Kong are reflected in the cartoon, as well as how 13-Dot’s legacy continues today with new and updated work created by the cartoonist.
- Publication type
- Curated exhibition or event
- Gallery exhibition at the 2nd Half Gallery, Toronto, Canada, 19 June - 09 July 2009
- Publication year
- Cartoon characters; Cartoons; China; Comics; Hong Kong; Miss 13-Dot; Society; Women
- 2nd Half Gallery
- Copyright © 2009.