Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The WiggleZ Dark Energy Survey: constraining the evolution of Newton's constant using the growth rate of structure
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/201812
- The WiggleZ Dark Energy Survey: constraining the evolution of Newton's constant using the growth rate of structure
- Nesseris, Savvas; Blake, Chris; Davis, Tamara; Parkinson, David
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies. Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics, Vol. 2011, no. 7 (Jul 2011), article no. 037
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0401 Atmospheric Sciences
- Dark energy experiments; Dark energy theory; Growth factor; Modified gravity; Newton's constant
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 IOP Publishing Ltd and SISSA.
- Additional information
- The authors acknowledge support from the Australian Research Council through a Discovery Project grant, the Niels Bohr International Academy, the Danish Research Council (FNU) under FNU Grant No. 272-08-0285 and the Discovery Center.
- Peer reviewed