Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The ranking of factors influencing the behaviour of light structures on expansive soils in Victoria, Australia
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/2403
- The ranking of factors influencing the behaviour of light structures on expansive soils in Victoria, Australia
- Osman, Norhaslinda Y.; McManus, Kerry J.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences
- Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on the Application of Artificial Intelligence to Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering, Rome, Italy, 30 August-02 September 2005
- Publication year
- Connection weight approach; Expansive soils; Feedforward backpropagation; Light structures; Neural network model; Potential damage influences; Sensitivity analysis
- Civil-Comp Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Civil-Comp Press, 2005.
- Peer reviewed