Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Creative partnerships in research degree programs: towards collaborative realisations
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/203514
- Creative partnerships in research degree programs: towards collaborative realisations
- Higgs, Joy; Cherry, Nita
- In his poem The Hollow Men, T. S. Eliot talks about the hollowness that arises from failing to make choices and take actions that are available and falling into the shadow, the lesser place and the lesser being. Research higher degree programs can resemble these situations and be “simply academic” if candidates are not courageous, insightful or diligent and if supervisors and systems are restrictive, unsupportive or uninterested.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Creative spaces for qualitative researching: living research / Joy Higgs, Angie Titchen, Debbie Horsfall and Donna Bridges (eds.), Chapter 25, pp. 257-266
- Publication year
- Professional practice; Research degree programs; Research methodologies
- Sense Publishers
- 9789460917592, 9460917593
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 Sense Publishers.
- Peer reviewed