Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/203818
- Towards a new development model for housing regeneration in greyfield precincts
- Newton, Peter W.
- Professor Peter W. Newton discusses the need for new urban policy that includes strategies for greyfields precinct regeneration.
- Publication type
- Seminar, speech or other presentation
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Paper presented at the 'Healthy, sustainable suburbs: new research from AHURI' seminar, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 20 September 2011
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1205 Urban and Regional Planning; 160514 Urban Policy
- Greyfields; Melbourne, Australia; Precinct regeneration; Residential development; Sustainability; Sustainable cities; Sustainable urbanism; Urban planning
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.