Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/203853
- School students who are homeless: finding solutions
- Chamberlain, Chris; MacKenzie, David
- Australia has some impressive programs in place to address homelessness among school-age children. Prevention programs such as School Focussed Youth Services (Victorian Government) and early intervention programs such as Reconnect (Australian Government) provide a model for other jurisdictions and would reduce youth homelessness.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- AHURI Research and Policy Bulletin, no. 49 (Dec 2004)
- Publication year
- Early intervention programs; Homeless children; Homelessness; Prevention programs; Reconnect; School-age children; School Focussed Youth Services; Youth homelessness
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004.