Home List of Titles Measurement of client satisfaction in the Supported Accommodation Assistance Program (SAAP): final report
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/203859
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 330 KB)|
- Measurement of client satisfaction in the Supported Accommodation Assistance Program (SAAP): final report
- Australian Federation of Homelessness Organisations; Craze, Leanne; Connor, Helen; MacKenzie, David
- The purpose of this project was to develop options for the measurement of client satisfaction in SAAP funded services. SAAP funded agencies exist to provide services and assistance to people in crisis as a result of being homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. This project explored how information about the views of people needing and using SAAP services can be obtained and used to improve the quality of the ov erall program and the services provided by individual agencies. This project was designed to assist the SAAP Program and SAAP funded agencies further develop frameworks for consumer feedback, by facilitating discussion of a number of key questions. These were: (1) What is client satisfaction in SAAP, what does it mean and what are its components? (2) What is service quality in SAAP, of what does quality service comprise and how does it differ across service types? (3) What are some feasible options for measuring client satisfaction and service quality in SAAP? (4) How can SAAP service providers use client satisfaction information and measures of service quality to improve services? (5) How can SAAP administrators and researchers use client satisfaction information and measures of service quality to improve program performance? (6) How does the measurement of client satisfaction and service quality relate to improving client outcomes and program impact under SAAP IV?
- Publication type
- Publication year
- AFHO; Australian Federation of Homelessness Organisations; Client satisfaction; Homelessness; Homelessness prevention; SAAP; Service quality; Supported Accommodation Assistance Program
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, Australian Government
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 Commonwealth of Australia. The Commonwealth owns the copyright to all material produced by the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services & Indigenous Affairs. This content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0 AU) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/).
- Full text