Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Quantitative quality of service for grid computing: applications for heterogeneity, large-scale distribution, and dynamic environments
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/204099
- Quantitative quality of service for grid computing: applications for heterogeneity, large-scale distribution, and dynamic environments
- Wang, Lizhe; Chen, Jinjun; Jie, Wei
- This book provides an important reference for academicians, practitioners, and researchers in fields such as parallel and distributed computing, high performance computing, and grid computing.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Automatic service composition; Cost-based resource management; Dynamic network optimisation; Ensuring grid workflows; Grid workflows; Replication-based grid systems; Resource management strategies; Workflow scheduling
- Information Science Reference
- 9781605663708, 1605663700
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed