Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/204255
- Analysis and computation of optimal bounds of Bi-directional frames
- Chen, Xiaofang; Zhang, Cishen; Zhang, Jingxin
- Frames are mathematical tools which can represent redundancies in many application problems. In the studies of frames, the frame bounds and frame bound ratio are very important indices characterizing the robustness and numerical performance of frame systems. In this paper, the frame bounds of a class of frame, which can be modeled by the bi-directional impulse response of linear time systems, are analyzed and computed. By using the state space approach, the tightest lower and upper frame bounds can be directly and efficiently computed.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotic (ICINCO 2011), Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 28-31 July 2011
- Publication year
- Frames; Linear systems; Mixed causal-anticausal realizations; State space equations
- Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication
- 9789898425744, 9898425741
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.
- Peer reviewed