Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/204801
- Artificial intelligence in electronic commerce
- Kowalczyk, Ryszard; Lee, Maria
- Following the success of the first Australian Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Electronic Commerce (AIEC'1999) the second AIEC'2000 workshop was held in conjunction with the 6th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI'2000) on 29 August 2000. The goal of the AIEC'2000 workshop was to bring together leading practitioners, researchers and developers to explore the challenging technical issues and new intelligent solutions in the rapidly growing area of e-commerce.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Lecture notes in computer science: advances in artificial intelligence: proceedings of the Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI 2000) Workshops, Melbourne, Australia, 28 August - 01 September 2000 / Ryszard Kowalczyk, Seng Wai Loke, Nancy E. Reed, and Graham J. Williams (eds.), Vol. 2112 , pp. 133-134
- Publication year
- AI; Artificial Intelligence; E-commerce; Electronic commerce
- 0302-9743 (series ISSN)
- 9783540425977, 3540425977
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2001 Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Peer reviewed