Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/205164
- Unified criteria for multipartite quantum nonlocality
- Cavalcanti, E. G.; He, Q. Y.; Reid, M. D.; Wiseman, H. M.
- Wiseman and co-workers proposed a distinction among the nonlocality classes of Bell's nonlocality, Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen (EPR) paradox or steering, and entanglement based on whether or not an overseer trusts each party in a bipartite scenario where they are asked to demonstrate entanglement. Here we extend that concept to the multipartite case and derive inequalities that progressively test for those classes of nonlocality, with different thresholds for each level. This framework includes the three classes of nonlocality above in special cases and introduces a family of others.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Physical Review A, Vol. 84, no. 3 (Sep 2011), article no. 032115
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 01 Mathematical Sciences; 02 Physical Sciences; 03 Chemical Sciences
- Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox; EPR paradox; Multipartite quantum nonlocality
- American Physical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 American Physical Society.
- Peer reviewed