Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Victoria's design research infrastructure: how to create global impact for Victoria through a world-class design sector
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/205418
|Download PDF (13 pages) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 258 KB)|
- Victoria's design research infrastructure: how to create global impact for Victoria through a world-class design sector
- Friedman, Ken; Ward, Jane
- Swinburne University of Technology enthusiastically supports the Victorian Government's review of the design sector, including this specific examination of design research infrastructure in the State. This review is both timely and strategic and will inform the policy settings that enable Victoria to develop into a global player in the field of design.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1203 Design Practice and Management.
- Aalto model; Collaboration; Design research infrastructure; Design sector; Government review; Policy change; Swinburne Design Factory; Swinburne University of Technology; Victorian Government
- Faculty of Design, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 The authors. The published version of the paper is reproduced here with the kind permission of the authors.
- Full text