Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/207383
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Crushing brick blends for sub-base applications
- Aatheesan, T.; Arulrajah, Arul; Newman, G.; Bo, M. W.; Wilson, John L.
- Can recycled crushed brick blended with crushed concrete create effective sub-base applications? And if so, do such applications meet statutory specifications? Thurairatnam Aatheesan and Arul Arulrajah discuss the science.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Quarry, (Jul 2011), pp. 14-19
- Publication year
- Australia; Construction materials; Crushed brick; Crushed concrete; Demolition materials; Drainage systems; Pavement subbase; Recycled materials; Victoria; Waste materials; VicRoads
- Institute of Quarrying Australia
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011. Published version reproduced here with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Research Projects
Laboratory testing of recycled crushed glass for road construction applications, Sustainability Victoria grant number 3B87
- Additional information
- This paper was originally published in Australian Geomechanics as Aatheesan, T., Arulrajah, A., Newman, G., Bo, M. W. and Wilson, J. L. (2009). Crushed brick blends with crushed concrete for pavement sub-base and drainage applications. Australian Geomechanics, 44 (2), pp. 65-72. See: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/59939.
- Full text