Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/207471
- Communication, access and equality
- Funnell, Antony; Rowe, David; Stephen, Paul Gardner; McFarland, Blair; Rennie, Ellie; Crellin, Tess; Butcher, Jason
- We look at a number of projects aiming to improve access to communication - be it the use of telephones in East Timor or Internet access in the remote interior of Australia.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. The Swinburne Institute for Social Research
- 'Future Tense', presented by Antony Funnell, 03 November 2011
- Publication year
- Access; Australia; Communication; East Timor; Equality; Indigenous communities; Internet; Telephones
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.
- Research Projects