Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/207508
|Download PDF (Accepted manuscript) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 260 KB)|
- Cloud broker: helping you buy better
- Chhetri, Mohan Baruwal; Vo, Quoc Bao; Kowalczyk, Ryszard; Do, Cam Lan
- In this paper we present the cloud broker which can help decision makers assess the feasibility of adopting cloud computing in their organizations. It matches their requirements in terms of infrastructure, costs, geographic location and other requisite criteria, to the capabilities of the cloud service providers. Additionally, it allows them to test benchmark applications on selected cloud providers to get a better estimate of their cost, configuration and performance.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Lecture notes in computer science: proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Web Information System Engineering (WISE 2011), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 13-14 October 2011 / Athman Bouguettaya, Manfred Hauswirth and Ling Liu (eds.), Vol. 6997, pp. 341-342
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 08 Information and Computing Sciences
- Benchmark applications; Cloud broker; Cloud computing; Cloud providers; Configuration; Cost; Performance
- 0302-9743 (series ISSN)
- 9783642244339, 3642244335
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011. The accepted manuscript is reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. The definitive version of the publication is available at www.springer.com.
- Additional information
- The authors acknowledge support from the Smart Services CRC within the Service Aggregation project.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed