Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/208183
- Financially vulnerable women
- Begley, Terri; Sharam, Andrea
- Divorce is a rough thing to go through for all involved, but supposedly women feel the financial strain more than men. A new study has found that single women over 40 are less likely to return to the housing market, and run the risk of poverty and homelessness as they grow older. With the number of financially vulnerable woman set to rise, how do we fix the problem?
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Mornings, presented by Terri Begley, 18 October 2011
- Publication year
- Australia; Home ownership; Housing affordability; Income; Women
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.