Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/208680
- Trust for web service composers
- Jiao, Han; Liu, Jixue; Li, Jiuyong; Liu, Chengfei
- In recent years, web service composition attracts huge academic attention and is regarded as a promising area to help automatically actualize complex on-line business processes. While many composition models and frameworks are proposed, little research is conducted on the trust issues of the web service composers (WSCs). In this paper, we first discuss the necessity of the research on the trust issues of web service composers. Then we propose a trust computation framework that integrates both service-level and composer-level trust factors to calculate the trustworthiness of web service composers. Service-level and composer-level trust factors are discussed. The computational logics for each trust factor and for their integration are presented. We also use experimental environment to evaluate the effectiveness of our proposed framework.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Proceedings of the 12th Global Information Technology Management Association World Conference (GITMA 2011), Las Vegas, Nevada, 05-07 June 2011 / Prashant C. Palvia and Tim Jacks (eds.), pp. 180-184
- Publication year
- Web service composition
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.
- Peer reviewed