Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/209267
- Auditing excellence in call centres: access is a corporate responsibility
- Sewell-Staples, Warren J.; Dalrymple, John F.; Phipps, Katherine
- This paper examines how the Australian Quality Council and the European Foundation for Quality Management address issues of access and corporate responsibility through their respective devices, namely the Australian Business Excellence Framework and the EFQM Excellence Model. It then examines the impact of the UK and Australian Disability Discrimination Legislation in light of UK and Australian studies on the provision of services for the hearing impaired by call centres.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 18, no. 1 (2003), pp. 68-75
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1501 Accounting, Auditing and Accountability
- Business policy; Call centres; Corporate responsibility; Disabled people; Discrimination; Service systems
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 MCB UP Ltd.
- Peer reviewed