Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/210132
- The travel agency service industry: industry trends and practices
- Bergin-Seers, Sue; O'Mahony, Barry; Quiazon, Regina
- The need for this scoping study was identified by the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA). A current overview of the industry, including the changing trends of travellers, was required by the organisation, with a specific request to source existing available data with regard to industry trends for travellers in seeking, booking and purchasing travel. It was understood from the outset that data may not exist to answer all the desired needs and, hence, the scoping study would help to confirm the need for future primary research, as well as the parameters and dimensions of that research. This paper describes the key findings of the scoping phase.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- AFTA; Australia; Australian Federation of Travel Agents; Tourist trade; Travel agency service industry; Travel agents
- Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research Centre
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007.