Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/210138
- Wine tourism and subsequent wine purchase behaviour
- O'Mahony, Barry; Hall, John; Lockshin, Larry; Jago, Leo; Brown, Graham
- Wine tourism within the grape-growing areas of Australia is an integral part of local and regional tourism initiatives; however, it is an area that has been under-researched resulting in few available resources to wine tourism providers. This research set out to address this deficiency by establishing whether there is a link between the wine tourism experience and wine purchasing behaviour. The research was also designed to develop a market segmentation process that will inform wineries about the buying behaviour of particular market segments so that they can fashion their marketing communications strategies in a focused manner.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Consumer behaviour; Culinary tourism; Experience; Food and wine trails; Gourmet; Marketing; Motivation; Purchasing behaviour; Tourism potential; Wine tourism
- Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research Centre
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007.