Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/210375
- Can there be different forms of market orientation and new product development?
- Enright, Michael
- This paper examines popularly accepted approaches to market orientation and compares and contrasts them with currently applied alternative approaches. Approaches to new product development are also discussed. It argues for consideration of the existence of pluralism in the marketing domain, with conventional views on what constitutes market orientation and appropriate new product development practice being at times at odds with what is practised.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Industrial Management + Data Systems, Vol. 99, no. 3 (1999), pp. 128-133
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0803 Computer Software; 0806 Information Systems
- Industrial management; Marketing; Market orientations; New product development; NPD; Product design; Product development; Strategic planning
- MCB UP Ltd
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © MCB UP Ltd (1999).
- Peer reviewed