Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Analysis of a population model with space-dependent recruitment in continuous time
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/210484
- Analysis of a population model with space-dependent recruitment in continuous time
- Zhang, Shenghai; Freedman, H. I.; Liu, X. Z.
- In this paper we present a systematic qualitative analysis of a population model, introduced by Roughgarden et al. [Ecology66(1985), 54-67] to study the dynamics behavior of a local population of sessile marine invertebrates that have a pelagic larval phase. The existence, positivity, stability, and an attractor of the system are discussed.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Department of Mathematics
- Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 232, no. 1 (Apr 1999), pp. 99-118
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0101 Pure Mathematics; 0102 Applied Mathematics; 0906 Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Marine invertebrates; Population models
- Academic Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999 Academic Press. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed