Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles iTweet uTweet: the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in the adoption of Twitter in an e-commerce unit
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/211622
- iTweet uTweet: the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in the adoption of Twitter in an e-commerce unit
- Saeed, Nauman; Sinnappan, Suku
- Abstract not yet available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the 2011 International Association for Development of the Information Society (IADIS) International Conference on Internet Technologies and Society (ITS 2011), Shanghai, China, 08-10 December 2011
- Publication year
- e-commerce studies; Higher education; Microblogging; Motivation; Pedagogy; Social media; Student engagement; Technology acceptance; Twitter; Web 2.0 technologies
- IADIS Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 IADIS Press.
- Peer reviewed