Home List of Titles Quantum cryptography with a predetermined key, using continuous-variable Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen correlations
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/212301
- Quantum cryptography with a predetermined key, using continuous-variable Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen correlations
- Reid, M. D.
- The transmission of high efficiency messages from the sender to the receiver was achieved using Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen beams in quantum cryptography. The communication through a public channel can check wether eavesdropping has occurred. Such a method allows the relay of a cryptographic key over long distances in the presence of lossy channels.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Vol. 62, no. 6 (Dec 2000), article no. 062308
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 01 Mathematical Sciences; 02 Physical Sciences; 03 Chemical Sciences
- Correlation theory; Cryptography; Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen correlation; Light polarization; Mathematical models; Quadrature phase shift keying; Quantum cryptography; Quantum electronics; Signal receivers
- American Physical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2000 The American Physical Society.
- Peer reviewed