Home List of Titles Violation of multiparticle Bell inequalities for low- and high-flux parametric amplification using both vacuum and entangled input states
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/212292
- Violation of multiparticle Bell inequalities for low- and high-flux parametric amplification using both vacuum and entangled input states
- Reid, M. D.; Munro, W. J.; De Martini, F.
- The multiparticle Bell inequalities revealed by the polarization measurements on the output fields generated by parametric down conversion were discussed. The inequalities were revealed in the regime of both low-and high-output intensity and by spatially separated systems comprising of more than one particle. The findings provided an opportunity to test the predictions of quantum mechanics for spatially separated higher spin states. The results were applicable to both vacuum-state signal and idler inputs and to the quantum-injected parametric amplifiers.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Vol. 66, no. 3 (Sep 2002), pp. 338011-3380110
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 01 Mathematical Sciences; 02 Physical Sciences; 03 Chemical Sciences
- Atoms; Hamiltonians; Light polarisation; Mathematical operators; Multiparticle entanglement; Multiphoton processes; Optical parametric oscillators; Oscillations; Parametric amplifiers; Parametric down conversion; Photodetectors; Photons; Probability; Quantum theory
- American Physical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002 The American Physical Society.
- Peer reviewed