Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/213737
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Can journalism graduates get jobs?
- Bossio, Diana
- We have a situation where young people are still interested in communicating for a living but the industry seems incapable of supporting this interest with suitable employment. So how do journalism educators prepare students to work in a rapidly changing industry?
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Conversation, 01 February 2012
- Publication year
- Employment; Journalism; Journalism education; Journalism industry; Journalism students; Journalists; Media
- The Conversation Media Trust
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. This publication is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/). The published version of the article is reproduced here in accordance with this policy.
- Full text