Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/213905
- Child support and housing outcomes
- Natalier, Kristin; Walter, Maggie; Wulff, Maryann; Reynolds, Margaret; Hewitt, Belinda
- This research describes the relationship between the payment and receipt of child support and housing outcomes. The focus is informed by diversifying family forms and household structures, which have implications for parenting, financial arrangements and the housing needs and outcomes of Parents Apart and their children. While these patterns are recognised as important social changes and policy challenges, they are relatively under-researched. This study contributes to the evidence base for child support and housing outcomes by investigating the question: How does the payment and receipt of child support, along with the receipt of government income and housing assistance, affect the housing outcomes of Parents Apart (both resident and non-resident parents)?
- Publication type
- AHURI Final Report, no. 113
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1205 Urban and Regional Planning
- Child support; Families; Finances; Government income; Household stuctures; Housing; Housing assistance; Housing outcomes; Parental separation
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- 9781921201530, 1921201533
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008.
- Peer reviewed