Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/213906
- Trends in Australian non-metropolitan housing markets, 1991-2001
- Wulff, Maryann; Legg, Stephen; Reynolds, Margaret; Healy, Ernest; Hooper, Anthony; Baum, Scott
- The positioning paper provides a context for, and introduction to, the project 'Trends in Australian non-metropolitan housing markets (1991-2001)'. The paper begins with a critique of some influential perceptions of non-metropolitan Australia; provides an overview of Australia's settlement pattern; examines various definitions and classifications used in studying non-metropolitan Australia; discusses the nature of housing markets and the implications for developing an information base; and concludes with an overview of policy considerations, including broad changes in policy discourses.
- Publication type
- AHURI Positioning Paper, no. 83
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1205 Urban and Regional Planning
- Australia; Housing markets; Non-metropolitan areas; Settlement patterns
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- 9781920941642, 1920941649
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007.