Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/214321
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Fragments of an underworld
- Lobato, Ramon
- Two new books venture deep into the belly of global cybercrime and fraud, writes Ramon Lobato, in his review of the books 'DarkMarket: cyberthieves, cybercops and you,' by Misha Glenny, published by Random House, London, 2011, and 'The money laundry: regulating criminal finance in the global economy,' by J. C. Sharman, published by Cornell University Press, New York, 2011.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. The Swinburne Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 08 February 2012
- Publication year
- Anti-money-laundering regulation; Book review; CarderPlanet; Crime; Cybercrime; DarkMarket; Fraud; International financial regulation; Internet; Money laundering
- The Swinburne Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. Published version of this paper reproduced here with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text