Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/214332
- How do we regenerate middle suburban 'greyfield' areas?
- Newton, Peter W.; Murray, Shane; Wakefield, Ron; Murphy, Catherine; Khor, Lee-Anne; Morgan, Tom
- Regeneration of residential 'greyfield' areas in Australia's capital cities aims to improve affordability and sustainability. Achieving these outcomes requires an integrated and strategic response from policy-makers and developers across the domains of finance planning, design, construction technology and community engagement.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- AHURI Research and Policy Bulletin, No.150 (Jan 2012)
- Publication year
- Australia; Cities; Greyfield precincts; Policies; Redevelopment; Suburban areas; Sustainability; Urban development
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.
- Research Projects
Towards a new development model for housing regeneration in greyfield precincts, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) grant number 50593