Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/215089
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 932 KB)|
- Three-dimensional holographic recording by femtosecond pulses
- Juodkazis, Saulius; Kondo, Toshiaki; Mizeikis, Vygantas; Matsuo, Shigeki; Misawa, Hiroaki
- We demonstrate fabrication of two-dimensional (2D) photonic crystal (PhC) structure inside the volume of SU-8 resist film by four beams interference. This structure, actually, is a 3D structure fabricated inside the film without sample scanning or laser beam steering. The mechanism of recording ill transparent, dielectrics is discussed in terms of third harmonic generation, white light continuum, and thermal emission by 'hot' electrons.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the SPIE ALT'02 International Conference on Advanced Laser Technologies, Adelboden, Switzerland, 15-20 September 2002 / Heinz P. Weber, Vitali I. Konov and Thomas Graf (eds.), Vol. 5147, pp. 226-235
- Publication year
- Holographic recording; Photonic crystals; Thermal emission; Third harmonic generation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 5147), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.537663. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed