Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/215036
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Analysis of fluorescence excitation emission matrices of endometrical tissue
- Auksorius, E.; Juodkazis, S.; Misawa, H.; Vaitkus, J.; Vaitkuviene, A.
- We have analysed an endometrial tissue fluorescence excitation spectra with a purpose to determine the characteristic wavelength of excitation for multiwavelength diagnostics of tissue. Fluorescence excitation-emission matrices from 200 to 500 nm excitation and 200 to 800 nm emission were measured as a supplementary data for previous measurements to unambiguously characterize biochemicals quantitatively in endometrial tissue.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of SPIE: proceedings of 'A window on the laser medicine world,' the Annual Congress of the International Academy Laser Medicine and Surgery (Laser Florence 2003), Florence, Italy, 06-08 November 2003 / Leonardo Longo, Alfons G. Hofstetter, Mihail-Lucian Pascu and Wilhelm R. A. Waidelich (eds.), Vol. 5610, pp. 83-86
- Publication year
- Endometrial tissue; Excitation-emission matrices; Fluorescence; Laser induced fluorescence
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 5610), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.584386. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed