Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/215590
- Web watch: YouTube, Technorati and Healia
- Salomon, Mandy
- Click on Search and you, too, can possess the latest compendium of quirky videos, annoying pop-up moments, bizarre blogs and esoteric extras. And while Google is the search engine of choice for many, some special-interest searchers seem to do it better. Mandy Salomon reports.
- Publication type
- Newspaper article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Age, 20 November 2008
- Publication year
- Blogs; Healia; Heath information; Online communities; Search engines; Social media; Special interest websites; Streaming video; User-generated content; Technorati; YouTube
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Mandy Salomon.