Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/215622
- Alpha male is online political beta
- Salomon, Mandy
- Obama is not the first politician to harness the internet. But he has done it more comprehensively and with a deeper understanding than most other American politicians. From his presence on Twitter, to his decision to eschew the iPhone for his humble BlackBerry, this is a politician who would appear to know his alpha from his beta. Obama is one digital dude.
- Publication type
- Newspaper article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Age, 12 February 2009
- Publication year
- American presidents; Obama, Barack Hussein II (1961-); Political campaigns; Politics; Presidential campaigns; Social media; United States
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Mandy Salomon.