Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Strategic communication: cases in marketing, public relations, advertising and media
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/216116
- Strategic communication: cases in marketing, public relations, advertising and media
- Greenland, Steven; Bainbridge, Jason; Galloway, Chris; Gill, Rob
- Strategic Communications: Cases in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Media provides a collection of 13 comprehensive, contemporary case studies for use in Advertising, Marketing, PR and Media courses with a focus on Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region. In the past it has been the norm for these disciplines to remain distinct entities. However, with growing recognition and emergence of the all encompassing theme of communication in the contemporary business arena, modern professionals need to be skilled in all these communication related areas. Edited by an expert multi-disciplinary group of communications specialists, and supported by an instructor's manual, Strategic Communications will help lecturers provide their students with a solid grounding in the theoretical and practical aspects of contemporary business communication practices.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Publication year
- Advertising; Asia Pacific; Australia; Business communication; Case studies; Marketing; Media; New Zealand; PR; Public relations; Strategic communications
- Pearson Australia
- 9781442555495, 1442555491
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Pearson Australia (a division of Pearson Australia Group Pty Ltd) 2012.
- Peer reviewed