Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Attitudes towards women, team norms of behaviour and social networks in elite level all-male sporting teams
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/216540
- Attitudes towards women, team norms of behaviour and social networks in elite level all-male sporting teams
- Lusher, Dean; Robins, Garry; Kremer, Peter
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of 'Promoting health and performance for life', the International Society of Sport Psychology (ISSP) 11th World Congress of Sport Psychology (ISSP 2005), Sydney, Australia, 15-19 August 2005 / T. Morris, P. Terry, S. Gordon, S. Hanrahan, L. Ievleva, G. Kolt, and P. Tremayne (eds.)
- Publication year
- Attitudes toward women; Elite sport teams; Social network analysis; Social network theory; Sport psychology; Sporting teams; Team behaviour; Team sport; Women in sport
- International Society of Sport Psychology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005.
- Peer reviewed