Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Chronic effects of isoflavones on cognition and aggression in a female population across the menstrual cycle
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/217217
- Chronic effects of isoflavones on cognition and aggression in a female population across the menstrual cycle
- Perry, Naomi; Scholey, Andrew; Johnston, Patrick
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference poster
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre
- Poster presented at the 4th World Congress on Women's Mental Health (IAWMH), Madrid, Spain, 16-19 March 2011
- Publication year
- Aggression; Cognition; Isoflavones; Menstrual cycle; Women's health
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.
- Peer reviewed