Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The ARC-longevity intervention: the chronic effects of Bacopa and Pycnogenol on cognitive functioning in a healthy elderly population
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/217242
- The ARC-longevity intervention: the chronic effects of Bacopa and Pycnogenol on cognitive functioning in a healthy elderly population
- Pase, M. P.; Stough, C.; Cropley, V.; Myers, S.; Nolidin, K.; King, R.; Camfield, D.; Wesnes, K.; Pipingas, A.; Croft, K.; Chang. D.; Scholey, A.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference poster
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Centre for Human Psychopharmacology
- Poster presented at The 5th International Conference on Mechanisms of Action of Nutraceuticals (ICMAN5), Brisbane, Australia, 13-15 October 2011
- Publication year
- Bacopa; Elderly; Cognitive function; Pycnogenol
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011.
- Peer reviewed