Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Highly ordered mesoporous silica films with perpendicular mesochannels by a simple stober-solution growth approach
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/218436
- Highly ordered mesoporous silica films with perpendicular mesochannels by a simple stober-solution growth approach
- Teng, Zhaogang; Zheng, Gengfeng; Dou, Yuqian; Li, Wei; Mou, Chung-Yuan; Zhang, Xuehua; Asiri, Abdullah M.; Zhao, Dongyuan
- A simple solution: In the simple approach to silica films with perpendicular mesochannels presented herein, the substrate is immersed into a Stöber solution in which the silica precursors are hydrolyzed, cross-linked by an ammonia catalyst, and assembled with a surfactant on the substrate to form hexagonal mesostructures perpendicular to the substrate surface.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Vol. 51, no. 9 (Feb 2012), pp. 2173-2177
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 03 Chemical Sciences
- Mesoporous materials; Perpendicular channels; Silica; Stober solution; Thin films
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Additional information
- The authors acknowledge support from the NSF of China (20890123), the State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC (2009AA033701 and 2009CB930400), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500), the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108), the National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists of China (20100480030) and the Shanghai Postdoctoral Sustentation Fund (11R21411500).
- Peer reviewed