Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/218866
- Creating new online models for organizational learning
- Salmon, Gilly
- The pressure on serious business schools to make more effective use of ICT in their curricula and teaching methodologies is now already apparent. There is sustained and increasing interest in high quality, relevant management development on the part of large national and multi-national corporations and a corresponding awareness among individual managers of the importance of the provenance and quality of their management education. ICT familiarity, even creativity in its future use, is an essential skill at all levels of management.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Paper presented at 'Building new connections: preparing managers for a different world', the EFMD Annual Conference, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 27-29 June 1999
- Publication year
- ICTs; Information and communication technologies; Management; Management development; Management education; Online working; Organisational learning
- European Foundation for Management Development
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999.