Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles La funcion del e-moderator: clave del exito en los nuevos entornos de aprendizaje (The role of e-moderator: key to success in new learning environments)
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/218948
- La funcion del e-moderator: clave del exito en los nuevos entornos de aprendizaje (The role of e-moderator: key to success in new learning environments)
- Salmon, Gilly; Gonzalez, Francisco
- There are still few published reports dealing with structured approaches to the development of teachers in the new features of online activity. However, both the institutions of distance learning and learning located on campus, can offer some experiences in the development of academic staff to moderate and instruct on the basis of low cost electronic conferences that enable the exchange of messages and text. This feature is known as e-moderation.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Paper presented at the 2nd Online Educa Barcelona Conferencia Internacional de la Educacion y de la Formacion basada en Technologìas (International Conference on Education and Training Technologies), Barcelona, Spain, 27-29 May 2002
- Publication year
- CMC; Computer-mediated conferencing; Distance education; Distance learning; E-moderaters; E-moderating; Learning environments; Online environments; Online learning
- ICWE GmbH
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002.
- Peer reviewed