Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Applied human psychopharmacology: the practical psychobiological consequences of some novel and ancient psychoactive drugs
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/219155
- Applied human psychopharmacology: the practical psychobiological consequences of some novel and ancient psychoactive drugs
- Parrott, A. C.; Murphy, P.; Scholey, A. B.
- Editorial to the special applied issue of Human Psychopharmacology, which is based on two symposia from the 27th International Congress of Applied Psychology (ICAP), held in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, in July 2010.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Centre for Human Psychopharmacology
- Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental, Vol. 27, no. 2 (Mar 2012), pp. 103-105
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1115 Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences; 1701 Psychology; 1702 Cognitive Sciences
- Ecstasy; Editorial; Human psychopharmacology; MDMA; Methylenedioxymethamphetamine; Psychoactive drugs; Psychobiological health; Wellbeing
- John Wiley & Sons
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.