Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/219636
- Character of several frequent filters
- Feng, Danqin; Sheng, Qiuqin; Chen, Kai; Jia, Baohua; Han, Jun
- The principle characteristic and application of several filters are comperatively studied, especially several current research hot points are introuduced,such as fiber-grating based filters, AWG filter. The great development of the filters shows their important functions in current and forthcoming optical communications.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Optical Communication Technology, Vol. 26 (2002), pp. 46-53
- Publication year
- Comb fiber grating; Fiber filter; Filter; Grating; Integrated arrayed waveguide; Phase shifted long period fiber grating
- Optical Communication Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002.
- Peer reviewed