Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Effective and efficient temporal verification in grid workflow: enabling timely completion of grid workflow
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/220576
- Effective and efficient temporal verification in grid workflow: enabling timely completion of grid workflow
- Chen, Jinjun; Yang, Yun
- The major contributions of this book are that we have provided a set of new concepts, innovative methods and algorithms for temporal verification in grid workflow systems. With these, we can significantly improve overall temporal verification effectiveness and efficiency. This would eventually improve the overall performance and usability of grid workflow systems because temporal verification can be viewed as a service or function of grid workflow systems. Consequently, by deploying the new concepts, innovative methods and algorithms, grid workflow systems would be able to better support large-scale sophisticated scientific and business processes in complex e-science and e-business applications in the context of grid economy.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Publication year
- Grid workflow systems; Ecommerce; Temporal verification
- Lambert Academic Publishing
- 9783844315479, 3844315470
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 The authors and LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.